Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
A FOREVER FAMILY HOME
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Set behind a grassy frontage on the cusp of a small cul-de-sac in the highly acclaimed East Excelsior' precinct, this comfortable four-bedroom home offers a pleasing environment for family life. So much so it's been lovingly cherished since it was built and is being offered to the market for the very first time. Spacious living areas and a poolside pergola ensure there's plenty here to impress.
- Traditional single level design with large lounge/dining area
- Saltwater swimming pool edged by established gardens
- All four bedrooms featuring built-in robes & green outlooks
- Updated bathroom featuring a spa bath & separate shower
- Over sized garage with separate store/workshop area
- New hot water system & split system air-conditioning
- Large 696sqm block, quiet cul-de-sac setting
This ultra-convenient address is located close to schools, Castle Towers & Stockland Mall, City transport, future rail and the green fringe of Eric Mobbs Reserve.
696m² / 0.17 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.