RARE VILLA IN BOUTIQUE COMPLEX WITH LOW STRATA FEES
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Distinguished by ease of maintenance this rare double brick villa offers a highly sought after blend of privacy and excellent proximity to lifestyle essentials. Extending a superb opportunity to downsizing buyers the home offers a vastly appealing single level configuration and undeniable quality.
- North-facing orientation bathing the interiors in light
- Generous living space with a charming bay fronted window
- Stone kitchen, dining opening to an alfresco terrace & garden
- All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ducted air-conditioning
- Lock-up garage with internal access plus adjacent carport
- Pristine bathroom, fresh paint throughout, new timber floors
- Boutique well maintained complex of 10 with low strata levies of only $197.80 P/Q
Quietly set within a boutique complex it resides a short walk to the selective Baulkham Hills High School, shops at Stockland Mall and bus connections.
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.