MATTHEW PEARCE CATCHMENT
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Offering an expansive floor plan, this impressive four-bedroom brick residence comes with generous living space and sun-splashed gardens. Serene surrounds offer the perfect environment for family life, with well-presented interiors combining the perfect blend of function and form. An ideal home for the family who like to entertain.
- A serene sanctuary with space to relax, dine & entertain
- Two separate living areas offer formal & casual options
- Large kitchen features a breakfast bar & plenty of storage
- Covered alfresco entertainment area adjoins sunny lawns
- Bay windows, new timber flooring, plantation shutters
- Built-in robes, master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
- 700sqm block with landscaped gardens & double garage
In the Matthew Pearce school catchment zone, the home is close to shops, Crestwood Reserve and transport including the upcoming North West Rail Link.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.