TORRENS TITLE DUPLEX SIDING NATURE RESERVE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Siding picturesque nature reserve, this Torrens title duplex offers a serene home setting backdropped by private green outlooks. Warm and welcoming, the home features an easy-care dual level floor plan, with good separation achieved between the living and sleeping domains. Well-presented interiors are comfortable and ready to enjoy.
- Separate living, dining & family areas offer a neutral palette
- Open plan kitchen features a walk-in pantry & breakfast bar
- Bedrooms with built-in/walk-in robes, main features an ensuite
- Sun-splashed timber deck overlooks serene natural bushland
- Wraparound paved outdoor area features established gardens
- Double garage with house access plus extra off-street parking
- Alarm system, air-conditioning, 6,000L rainwater tank, extra WC
- 453m2 approx. block, Torren title (no strata levies)
Placed just a short walk from great schools, Fred Caterson sporting fields and city bus services, it's also just a quick drive from Castle Towers.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.